Friday, May 25, 2012

Another Impromptu Party!

Hey!  These are pictures of a party I did for a client.  They were having a small dinner party and wanted a Moroccan theme.  I re-purposed the home to have a "moroccan" feel, but not be too overwhelming.  If your ever hosting a party and don't have a lot of time or money, here are some tips...

Tip #1 - always look around to see what are your best places to display your food or centerpiece...

Tip #2 - make sure you have a stylish and comfortable area with room to create...


Tip #3 - Even if its a small area, you can decorate it to catch the eye of your guests...



Tip #4 - You can always look around your home to see what you may have to accent.  I didn't have to add too many pieces to entertain, and it came out great!

Look at what I came up with!






Simple and elegant!  If you need any tips, or have any more me, please e-mail me at caronfeder@caronhomeec.com, or like me on Facebook or Twitter.  I would love to hear from you or see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment